en

with the addition of Nichols, and will hope to repeat their succ | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LONDON -- Three years after winning the title at Wimbledon, Marion Bartoli said she has contracted an unknown virus and her life is an absolute nightmare. Rasul Douglas Youth Jersey .The 31-year-old Frenchwoman is now extremely thin and said its because she is ill.My life right now, its an absolute nightmare, Bartoli said in an interview on British channel ITVs This Morning show. What Im going through, I wish it to absolutely nobody.Bartoli won the womens title at Wimbledon in 2013, and retired from the sport the next month. She now works in fashion and also does TV commentating at tennis events.She is working at Wimbledon, and had planned to play in the womens invitational tournament for former players but said her doctors told her she couldnt.Serena Williams, a longtime rival on the court, praised Bartoli for going public with her problem.I was really proud to hear she did say something, Williams said Thursday after reaching her ninth Wimbledon final. She took it upon herself to acknowledge what shes been fighting through. I really admire anyone that is courageous like that.Bartoli said she believes she contracted the disease while on a long flight in February.She said she can only eat organic leaves and cucumbers without skin because her body rejects other food. She also cant be in contact with tap water, she said, adding she has been seeking treatment.As a Wimbledon champion, Im trying to fight my hardest to go through it and to survive, Bartoli said. I think my Wimbledon title is actually the strength I have inside me. I just really want people to understand I dont do that to myself on purpose. Rasul Douglas Womens Jersey . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. Derek Barnett Youth Jersey . -- Gus Malzahn finally had his day in Fayetteville. http://www.eaglespromart.com/mack-hollins-eagles-jersey/ . On June 12, just as the sun sets on the magnificent historical city of Sao Paulo the inventors, innovators and purveyors of “joga bonitowill” open their campaign. The opponent, Croatia and all its football might and will. As opposites do attract we are set for a corker of an opener. Virginia has suspended Memphis transfer Austin Nichols for two preseason scrimmages and the season opener against UNC Greensboro.The team announced that Nichols, who sat out last season after transferring, was suspended due to a violation of team rules.The 6-foot-9 Nichols averaged 13.3 points and 6.1 rebounds as a sophomore at Memphis in 2014-15. After he serves his suspension, Nichols will become eligibble to start Nov. Mack Hollins Youth Jersey. 15 against St. Francis-Brooklyn.The Cavaliers return three starters, with the addition of Nichols, and will hope to repeat their success from last season, when they went 29-8 and 13-5 in the ACC. Virginia is expected to be a top-10 preseason team. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Share: